Kırıkhan Seminary is located in Kırıkhan district of Hatay. The building, estimated to have been built by the French in the 20th century, was registered in 1987 as a cultural heritage to be protected.
The date of construction of the building is not specified on the written skis found. However, it is mentioned that it was used by the Lazaristes sect before the Cezvits. Cezvits used the building between 1930-1938. Before the Cezvits began using the Kırıkhan Seminary, the building was in ruins. Seminary passed into the hands of the Turks, with the participation of Hatay to Turkey in 1939. And today it is used as a community center.